Bonjour

Welcome to my blog!
I am a keen cook, mostly inspired by my French upbringing. My happy places are my kitchen and my garden.
I am very fortunate to run my own Cooking classes business from home.
My aim is to get people who don't cook much (or not at all) back in the kitchen, reduce processed food and use fresh and local produce...leading to a healthier life and eating habits!

Friday 30 November 2012

Ceasar Salad dressing

I finally got the perfect dressing for my Ceasar salad!!! Simple and very tasty!
I always use homemade mayonnaise, so if you are using store bought Mayo, you might need to add Mustard and use milk to make the dressing more liquid. Homemade mayonnaise only takes a few minutes to make and is so much tastier...go on, have a go!


Caesar dressing
Ingredients
*        1 cup mayonnaise
*        2 anchovy fillets (finely chopped)
*        1 big garlic cloves or 2 small (finely chopped)
*        2 tbsp of grated parmesan
*        2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
*        1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (if using store bought mayonnaise)
*        salt and pepper

How to
Make the Mayonnaise.
Add the lemon, anchovies, garlic and parmesan.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Note: This dressing can be made a day ahead. Cover with cling film and store in the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment