Bonjour

Welcome to my blog!
I am a keen cook, mostly inspired by my French upbringing. My happy places are my kitchen and my garden.
I am very fortunate to run my own Cooking classes business from home.
My aim is to get people who don't cook much (or not at all) back in the kitchen, reduce processed food and use fresh and local produce...leading to a healthier life and eating habits!

Friday 16 November 2012

Guacamole

Simple and healthy, Guacamole doesn't require any cooking...perfect for summer lunches!


Guacamole

Ingredients:

  •      1 ripe avocado (flesh) 
  •       1 shallot (or ½ small red onion), finely chopped 
  •       1/4 tomato, flesh only, cut in small cubes
  •      1 garlic clove, finely chopped
  •      ¼ of picked coriander leaves
  •      lemon or lime juice (to taste)
  •      Chilli (to taste)
  •      Salt and pepper
How to
If you like it chunky, mix everything in a bowl with a fork.
If you like it smooth, put everything in the blender or mixer until smooth.

 

The shallot can be replaced by red onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment