Bonjour

Welcome to my blog!
I am a keen cook, mostly inspired by my French upbringing. My happy places are my kitchen and my garden.
I am very fortunate to run my own Cooking classes business from home.
My aim is to get people who don't cook much (or not at all) back in the kitchen, reduce processed food and use fresh and local produce...leading to a healthier life and eating habits!

Friday 2 November 2012

Welcome

Well, where should I start????
This is a cooking blog and I have plenty of ideas and recipes to share, but I would like to start by thanking my lovely family who are supporting and loving me (and always happy to play the "guinea pigs" when I try a new recipe). My wonderful friends (locals and all over the world).
I love you all <3. And to all my fantastic customers and Facebook fans ;-)
Thank you all for being a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment