Bonjour

Welcome to my blog!
I am a keen cook, mostly inspired by my French upbringing. My happy places are my kitchen and my garden.
I am very fortunate to run my own Cooking classes business from home.
My aim is to get people who don't cook much (or not at all) back in the kitchen, reduce processed food and use fresh and local produce...leading to a healthier life and eating habits!

Friday 16 November 2012

Guacamole and smoked salmon toasts

Yes, another easy one! Great for a snack or starter (or in my case today: lunch)
I have avocado, smoked salmon and left over homemade Sourdough bread...perfect!



Guacamole and smoked salmon toasts

Ingredients

  •       bread, sliced
  •       guacamole
  •       smoked salmon
  •      1 garlic clove, peeled left whole
  •       Dill or fennel for garnish

How to


In an oven or a toaster, toast the bread slices. Rub the garlic clove on one side (up) of each slice.
Put a tablespoon of guacamole on each and top with smoked salmon.
Put a little dill or fennel to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment